Kingfisher Airlines direct flight from New Delhi to London Heathrow airport.using Airbus A330-200 aircraft Configured in two classes, Kingfisher First and Kingfisher premium economy Class.
The New Delhi – London nonstop flight offers excellent connectivity with Jaipur, Leh, Amritsar to london. Guests will now be able to fly from these cities and easily connect with the flight from DEL to LHR.
Kingfisher Airlines’ flight IT 001 will take off from DEL at 1.20 pm and landing at LHR London Heathrow’s Terminal 4 at 6.10 pm, local time. From London, flight IT 002 will leave at 9.05 pm and arrive the next day at 10.20 am in New Delhi, local time.
The service on board Kingfisher First business class features:
• A 180 degree lie flat bed seats with a seat pitch of 78 inches
• A business class bar staffed with a bartender and a break-out seating area just nearby, fitted with 2 couches and bar stools
• Gourmet food & Any-time dining
• A choice of award winning wines, spirits and liquor
• Spectacle cleaning
• Shopping on board
• BOSE noise cancellation headphones
• In-seat laptop / mobile chargers usb poer ports
Service on board the A330-200 in the Kingfisher Class premium economy cabin will feature:
• Three course meal
• International cabin crew
• Full length moda acrylic blankets
• State-of-the-art In-Flight Entertainment system